Whether you are prepping for a first date, a date with your beau of a few years, or even if you are simply going out with your friends, you need no validation to dress up on Valentine’s Day, but simply for yourself! If you’re in the mood to flaunt your style, read these tips for inspiration for your Valentine’s Day activities!
- Novelty Prints: Valentine’s Day need not be all about strict solid colour palettes. Instead, opt for whimsical prints of hearts and cupids on your top or skirt for a touch of playfulness
Heart It, fitfabfunmon
- Jeans: Jeans can be classified as one of those wardrobe essentials that can be dressed up or down. If you’re fancying a glammed look, pair your jeans with a silky shirt half-tucked in with a belt. Wear a brightly coloured clutch and a choker-styled necklace for a chic look.
Date Night, withlovefromkat
- Bare a cold shoulder: Off the shoulder outfits are definitely still in style. Hug your curves with a midi-length off-the-shoulder blushed dress or a top to match a skirt. Opt for a leather body-con skirt for a more sophisticatedly chic look.
Off the Shoulder Outfits for Girls, allteenstalk
- Bodysuits: Bodysuits are considered the holy grail of tucked in tops. These eliminate any worries of unruly lines and worries about the constant ‘tuck-ins’ when you dance the night away. They stay stuck to you like second skin and are a great way to pair it with a flared skirt or even boyfriend jeans!
How to Wear a Bodysuit, ootdchannel
- Chunky heels: If you have plans to prance around on Valentine’s Day, opt for low chunky and strappy heels. They are not only in style, but they’re remarkably comfortable and nonetheless stylish.
How to Shop for Cute Shoes, glamradar
- Playsuits: Rompers aren’t simply for casual occasions. Dress up a playsuit with a pair of chunky heels or glittery strappy flat sandals. Jazz up the outfit even more with a wrist full of bangles!
- Hidden secrets: Valentine’s stylish tips aren’t simply about what you wear on the outside. Don hues of romance with new lingerie ranging from babydolls to chemises and robes. Looking for sensually sweet Valentine’s Day Lingerie? Browse the amanté Sweet Allure Collection!
If dressing up for Valentine’s Day is off the charts, opt for an outfit that keeps you comfortable and happy. However, if you’re in the mood to dress to the T, opt for a few of these style tips bound to look good on anyone!