Still haven’t gotten all your festive gifts this season? With holiday party organization or plans to getaway for the festivities, or even as you plan your New Years’ Eve celebrations, it can be a chore to find gifts for everyone. Thus, as you wait for the panic and the inevitable stress to settle in, look no further beyond our guide on the best last minute festive gifts that are genuinely thoughtful.
- Personalized Merchandise: If you have a friend or family member with a favorite idol or superhero, print an image onto a t-shirt, pillow, or even hang it on a frame. If you want to go the extra mile, add a quote or a sentiment to go along with the gift.
- The Last-Minute DIY: Do It Yourself (DIY) projects aren’t for those who have infinite time on their hands. Try this canvas project with a favorite quote or saying to hang it on their wall. Check the easy tutorial here.
- The Foodie Favourite: Know a foodie? Give the gift of home-baked goods by baking batches of their favorite foods. Whether that be brownies, cakes, or even cookies, they’ll surely love a sweet treat this season!
- A Memory Album: If you have a life-long partner, friend or even a family member with countless memories between the two of you, get some photographs printed and stick it in an album. Go the extra mile with this idea and add in sweet notes next to a few choice memories for a trip down memory lane!
- A Framed Memory: Alternative to an album, print out a large photograph of the two of you, or even a group picture, and hang it up with a beautiful wrought-iron frame for a touch of thoughtfulness. If you have slightly more time, print a few small photographs and put in frames to leave on dressers and tables.
Festive gifts need not be expensive. A simple thoughtful gift goes a long way in showing appreciation for the other person, and will also save you time for the festive parties!