With the warm weather still among us, a beach holiday is the ideal getaway from the busy life in the city. Whether it be a three day or week long vacation, preparation is key, so don’t let the sun burn you up. Sit back and soak up the heat in style, from swimwear to breezy eveningwear with our must-pack beach holiday list:
- Travel-size toiletries: Depending on the length of your holiday, pack the
necessary toiletries from shampoo to feminine hygienic products. In addition, map out the closest grocery store in case an emergency strikes!
- Cosmetics and skincare products: With the heat beating down on you, don’t forget to moisturize and take care of your exposed skin (including a strong sunscreen!).
- Medicine: Pack over the counter medicine for common health related problems that may arise.
- Beach Ready Outfits:
- Swimwear: More likely than not, you will be swimsuit-cladded for the better half of your vacation, so pick some key pieces that you can match. Limit the number of swimming suits to three. If you’re a two-piece wearer, opt for choices that can allow you to mix and match for added variety.
- Cover-ups: pack no more than two sundresses or cover-ups. These are a great option for when you want to remain in your swimsuit whilst going about other short beach-related adventures! Opt for a swim dress to combine your swimsuit and cover-up in one piece!
- Flip-flops: Waddle around the sand and sea shells with everyone’s go-to beach footwear!
- Floppy Beach Hat: Pack a floppy beach hat to keep the sun away as you lounge about!
- Evening Wear:
- Loose maxi dresses and skirts: For nights on or off the beach, when you want to look chic with minimal effort.
- Jeans, t-shirts, and blouses: For day and night-time loungewear as you relax away in peace and tranquillity.
- Light-weight jacket and/or pashmina: Be prepared if the evening breeze turns a few degrees south without sacrificing comfort!
- Wedges: Heels and stilettos might pose a few difficulties as you stroll along, pack a pair of wedges for a comfortable yet stylish look.
- Everyday Adventure Outfits:
- Gym clothes: Even if you aren’t planning on working your guns, moisture-wicking gym attire is light-weight and easy to wear for tropical adventures, and don’t forget trainers!
There could be possibly more items to pack for your holiday depending on the destination, climate, and needs of each traveler. Yet, don’t forget these key items no matter where you travel to. Picking out your swimwear for your vacation? Browse amanté’s Swimwear line from one-pieces to bikinis and swim dresses!